See ya there! Waiver from 9am to 5pm on Saturday, earlier by prior arrangement. 9am to noon on Sunday, later if you’ve got your own support equipment.
March launch is a go!
Got the final go ahead for the launch. Please keep in mind that we enjoy a great waiver, but it happens to be in very active and dynamic airspace and managed by multiple agencies. This creates quite a bit more workload than a run of the mill, boring waiver.
P.S. The launch is always a go, unless otherwise stated. Please refer here or the Facebook group for the launch calendar.
In the the past, if the launch was cancelled due to weather or airspace restrictions we’ve made announcements in this group and on the website, recently adding an email blast as well.
We never want to cancel a launch, but when we do, we really don’t want people making an unnecessary trip. Please keep an eye on the club’s communication channels!
Oh hey! There is a rocket launch this weekend, February 26th and 27th. Notifications are in process.
Sorry folks, we’re cancelling the NYE launch due to weather. Lots of rain in the forecast with associated mud, cold and low clouds makes this one a no-go.
We have a launch at the end of January. Be there!